Open Coaching Positions
Rugby Victoria Strength & Conditioning Coach
RUGBY VICTORIA are currently seeking a Strength & Conditioning Coach to be part of our Elite Youth Development team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the physical development for the playing group, in line with Rugby Australia Pathway desired outcomes. They must have sound knowledge of Strength & Conditioning for youths.
POSITION TITLE: Rugby Victoria Strength & Conditioning Coach.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Elite Youth Development Strength & Conditioning Coach.
KEY QUALITIES I Essential:
- Recognised degree/ currently completing in exercise & sports science, physical education or human movement.
- Previous experience working in a team environment in athletic performance.
- Knowledge around the profiling and screening of athletic qualities.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good level of knowledge of Windows.
- Current ASCA (min level 1) or currently completing course.
- Working with children’s check.
The position held will voluntary.
AAMI Park and or Chadstone.
December 2017 – ongoing.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION:
November 27th @ 5pm.
Please provide a single page cover letter along with a current C.V.